I am Speaking up!!!!!!

I am Speaking up!!!!!!
Me and My Knight

Friday, December 21, 2018

What ever Happened to Saving Lives? No Longer the Norm!

I thought Doctor's were "supposed" to try to save people? Not make them worse and ultimately Kill them!
First pic is of my husband shortly after being admitted to St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, NH. Second pic is after Dr. Death started overdosing him with Morphine. The third pic is after suffering a heart attack at home that we were never told about, after being harassed with death rants by a Hospice/Palliative Care APRN that wasn't supposed to be in our home, but was sent illegally and never consented to, never told she was Hospice/Palliative care. Very graphic and heartbreaking, but this is how she left him and walked out.Fourth pic, ALL treatment denied and just left to die. All in a matter of Five weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment