I am Speaking up!!!!!!

I am Speaking up!!!!!!
Me and My Knight

Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Today is the 20 Month Anniversary of the Medical Murder of my Husband Bill Knightly by NON-consensual Circle of Life (DEATH) Palliative Medicine at St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, NH

Today is the 20 month Anniversary of my husband's senseless death. Medically Murdered by NON-consensual Hospice/Palliative care at St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, NH. Every day get's harder and harder. I can't understand how so-called Doctor's can kill patients on purpose. Denying treatment is Murder!
Non-consensual, meaning we refused. We signed absolutely NOTHING, but he was UN-knowingly forced into it against our wishes. Illegal, according to Federal law, yet no-one is being held accountable. The Murderers still practicing ILLEGAL Stealth Euthanasia on so many of our loved ones. 
Why is the Medical Community allowed to kill our loved ones and still walk freely? Killing more and more every day and the Federal Government doesn't even step in to stop it.?
My husband WILL get the justice he deserves and so will so many other's. We must expose this evil and put a stop to it. My husband didn't want to die and he wouldn't have if he had been treated for the illnesses daily lab test's found. Instead, we were told Nothing and he was treated for Nothing. Overdosed with Morphine until he was too weak to ever walk again. Denied the right to live by the so-called Doctor's we trusted to help him. There is no more trust. All Doctor's think about these day's is money. If they can make more money by killing off their patient's, they will. My husband's murder proves just that. My husband had so much to live for and was loved and cherished by all. A life taken way to soon. All for the love of MONEY! Hold on to your Loved ones and steer clear of these Murderers!
 I Love you My Sweetheart! I Always Will!

Extremely Pissed off Wife of Bill Knightly, Murdered by Non-consensual Illegal Hospice/Palliative Care at St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, NH


No comments:

Post a Comment