I am Speaking up!!!!!!

I am Speaking up!!!!!!
Me and My Knight

Monday, December 17, 2018

U.S. life expectancy declines again, a dismal trend not seen since World War I

U.S. life expectancy declines again, a dismal trend not seen since World War I

Between drug overdoses and Hospice/Palliative care committing ILLEGAL Stealth Euthanasia, I'm NOT surprised!

Life expectancy in the United States declined again in 2017, the government said Thursday in a bleak series of reports that showed a nation still in the grip of escalating drug and suicide crises.
The data continued the longest sustained decline in expected life span at birth in a century, an appalling performance not seen in the United States since 1915 through 1918. That four-year period included World War I and a flu pandemic that killed 675,000 people in the United States and perhaps 50 million worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment