I am Speaking up!!!!!!

I am Speaking up!!!!!!
Me and My Knight

Friday, January 26, 2018

Today is the Nine Month Anniversary of the Murder of My Husband Bill Knightly by a Local Nashua, NH Hospital

My True Love, My Knight-I will fight for you for as long as it takes to get you the Justice you deserve. I Love You!
Today makes nine months that my loving Husband of 42 1/2 years was murdered by the Hospital we once trusted. Ripped away from the family who loved him, whom he loved with all his being, needlessly, senselessly. ILLEGALLY , UNKNOWINGLY, SECRETLY Forced into Hospice/Palliative Care, by a pissed off Oncologist who wanted his NON-Cancerous Kidney removed. Why? You tell me. Lab reports show there was nothing wrong with his kidney. Did the Oncologist or anyone else even bother to read the lab reports? I'm no Medical expert, but I DO know how to read. And there weren't just lab reports. One of this Doctors own colleagues admitted my husband did NOT have kidney cancer. So why did his Oncologist want it so badly, stating he wouldn't know if it was cancer until AFTER it was removed? My husband was clearly in his right mind when he refused to have it removed. After my husband's refusal, this Doctors demeanor totally changed. He accused US of not wanting treatment, even though my Husband stated very clearly he DID want treatment and did NOT want to die. This jerk Oncologist  instead threw him to the wolves. The wolves that provide no treatment, but instead OVERDOSE our Loved ones with Morphine, never telling us about other illnesses found and treated for NOTHING! The Palliative Care Nurse Practitioner stood in the examining room and witnessed EVERYTHING that my husband and I stated. That we BOTH REFUSED Hospice care. We wanted TREATMENT! We  weren't even told who she was. All we knew was that she worked in this Doctors office.There was no consultation. There were NO consent forms signed. His Primary Care Dr. was NEVER contacted or consulted about Hospice/Palliative Care AND my Husband's Oncologist told US that he had a year or more to live if he indeed DID have Cancer. Federal Law states patients can't be put on Hospice unless the Doctor and the patients Primary Care Doctor can show that the patient has six months or less to live. So why is Medicare paying for ILLEGAL Hospice/Palliative Care???????
I've spent the last nine months fighting for Justice for my MURDERED Husband and I will continue to do so Until he gets the Justice he deserves. Life is nothing like it used to be and I no longer trust the Hospital where our children and grandchildren were born. The Hospital my husband and I once trusted and respected, back in the day when they practiced saving peoples lives. No longer the norm. Making money off of killing patients pays more evidently.
Hospice/Palliative Care,(where you get NO care, only Overdosed), needs to be abolished! Our Federal Government needs to go after these Hospitals for not following Federal Law.
Our Loved ones are being needlessly MURDERED by overzealous so-called Doctors who couldn't care less about the Hippocratic Oath they took to SAVE lives. This is the NEW STEALTH Euthanasia. Patients that don't want to die are being killed off. It's ALL about money to them. Our lives don't mean anything anymore. Not when they're making money off of the death's of our Loved ones!
My life will NEVER be the same and neither will my family's. I no longer have my loving husband to hold me when I cry, to hug me, to hold my hand, to kiss me goodnight,to help me make decisions, to share in both happy and sad times and to always be there for me and his family. When they Murdered my husband, they Murdered me as well. I'm now just a shell. An extremely ANGRY shell who won't stop until my husbands MURDERERS are held accountable for killing him!
Billy I promise you WILL get Justice if it's the last thing I do. Meet you in Heaven!!!!
I Love you My Knight! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extremely Pissed Off Wife of Bill Knightly

No comments:

Post a Comment