I am Speaking up!!!!!!

I am Speaking up!!!!!!
Me and My Knight

Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Clark Howard says near-fatal disease possibly caused by popular antibiotic-ciprofloxacin

Clark Howard says near-fatal disease possibly caused by popular antibiotic-ciprofloxacin

My husband was also prescribed Ciprofloxacin by his quack Oncologist on February 21st, 2017 after having a lung biopsy. March 16th, 2017 he was admitted into the Hospital with all the same symptom's Mr. Howard experienced, but his quack Doctor never looked into the Cipro. My husband was left UN-treated, written off and left to die. He wound up with SEPSIS, again left UN-treated and succumbed to  Medical Murder on April 26th, 2017.

ATLANTA - Consumer adviser Clark Howard is speaking out about the mysterious sudden illness that threatened his life.
The same disease killed a Gwinnett County man. He and Clark had each taken a powerful antibiotic only days before falling ill.

No comments:

Post a Comment