I am Speaking up!!!!!!

I am Speaking up!!!!!!
Me and My Knight

Tuesday, December 18, 2018

If Only We Hadn't Listened to the Quack Oncologist, My Husband Would Still be Alive(Edited)


                               
We should never have listened to the Quack my husband was referred to by his PCP, but the Quack was an Oncologist at the Hospital we always trusted. The Hospital that ultimately killed him. The Hospital I wouldn't send my worst enemy to. All trust is gone.

The Quack laughed when we first walked in with a list of vitamin's my husband was taking. He thought it was a big joke that everyone coming to see him had turned to vitamins. First thing he did was tell my husband to stop taking them. That they might have aspirin in them and in case he had to have surgery they would thin out his blood. My husband never had surgery and was even denied a feeding tube, because we were told he couldn't have surgery. My husband did as he was told and stopped taking the vitamins. He should never have listened to the quack. He felt so much better taking them. He had no weakness and wasn't in much pain at all. He had a cold that wouldn't go away, which is why he went to see his PCP in the first place. Once he stopped taking the vitamins, his health took a turn for the worse. And to top it all off, once he was admitted for the pain and weakness he was now experiencing, he was given a shot in his stomach every day to stop his blood from clotting. What sense did that make? Were Big Pharma's products supposed to be better than Natural Vitamins? No, in fact they  helped cause my husband's death.
To anybody and everybody out there, beware of what the Quack Doctor's tell you. The vitamins were helping my husband and he should have staid on them.  I'm quite sure he would still be alive today.
Watch out for Quack Oncologist's who make fake diagnoses, who are just in it for the money and care nothing about the patient. Vitamin's WORK and so does CBD oil.

Extremely Pissed off Wife of Bill Knightly, Murdered by Illegal, NON-consensual Hospice/Palliative Care.

No comments:

Post a Comment