I am Speaking up!!!!!!

I am Speaking up!!!!!!
Me and My Knight

Monday, December 10, 2018

Open Letter to Dr. Alok Sinha, Hospitalist at St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, NH

Dr. Sinha, I just wanted to thank you for trying to save my husband and stopping him from being overdosed with Morphine by the Hospice/Palliative care Dr. that we never consented to. You were the only one that was trying to save him. You and Elizabeth, the Nurse who spoke up about him being overdosed. If you had been on his case when he was readmitted, instead of the Death Mongers that took over, he would probably be alive today. You are the only caring Dr. there. A REAL Dr., unlike the scumbags that Murdered him. The Murderers who planned on killing him from day one.

Extremely Pissed off Wife of Bill Knightly, Medically Murdered by NON-consensual Hospice/Palliative Care at St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, NH

No comments:

Post a Comment