I am Speaking up!!!!!!

I am Speaking up!!!!!!
Me and My Knight

Sunday, January 7, 2018

A Palliative Care APRN Murdered My Husband at a Nashua, NH Hospital

A Palliative Care APRN Murdered My Husband at a Nashua, NH Hospital


                                                            Me and My Knight 9/28/74
My husband REFUSED Hospice/Palliative Care when he was admitted into this Nashua Hospital for weakness. His Oncologist stated he would be there for a short time to get his strength back. Instead my husband was ILLEGALLY, UNKNOWINGLY put on Palliative Care. We were never told. My husband stressed the fact he wanted treatment and didn't want to die.
I had no clue who ILLEGALLY put my husband on Palliative Care until after his death when I read through his Medical file. An extremely insensitive Hospitalist, who stated "If your heart stops, you don't won't to be resuscitated do you? I don't see any sense." My husband responded with, "Of course I do. I don't want to die." This unethical so called Doctor was responsible for putting my husband on the Unwanted Palliative Care which he refused.
The second day he was there a Doctor came in and took over his medication. He proceeded to overdose him with morphine, so the only thing he was able to do was sleep. Nobody told us this so-called Doctor was Palliative care.
After three weeks of being overdosed and my husbands refusal many times to take more morphine, because he said they were trying to kill him, a different Hospitalist came in to see him and saw that he was overdosed. He took over my husband's medication and the Palliative care Doctor left never to be seen again. My husband was discharged that day. It's just too bad we were never told about the illnesses that were found in the daily blood tests he was having, nor were ANY of the illnesses ever treated.
A woman came in to my husbands room before he was discharged and tried to coerce my husband into Hospice Care coming to our home. We refused again. We opted for the AIM Program. We did NOT want Hospice or Palliative Care and the booklets we received don't state any Palliative Care APRN's would be visiting our home, but guess what? Someone sent a Palliative Care APRN from Home Health and Hospice to my home. Again we weren't told she was Palliative Care. The third time she came, she taunted by husband with death rants and brought up the Doctors name that overdosed him in the Hospital. He threw up his arms and tried to scream. He had a heart attack thanks to her verbal abuse, but of course we weren't told. I found that in his Medical file also. She walked out and left him unresponsive. I reported all this to the NH Board of Nursing who couldn't care less. They found nothing wrong with what this Death monger did. No-one is safe anymore with people like this "Supposedly" caring for patients.
My husband ended up back in the same Hospital. If I had known what was going on there, he never would have went back there. He would have gone elsewhere, to a REAL Hospital where he would have gotten the treatment he deserved.
The ER Doctor told us he had an infection, but he didn't know what it was or where it was. He put him on antibiotics and an IV. The woman from the Oncology Doctors office came in. We thought she wa there for support. We were never told she was a Palliative Care APRN. Nobody told us she was now calling the shots, nor did we give permission. Nor did we ever consent to Hospice or Palliative Care. She was in the room when my husband refused, so why did she step in? My husband's own Primary Care Doctor was never even contacted or consulted.
The antibiotics were discontinued that night after he was put in ICU. No-one gave us a reason why, so we thought they caught the infection. Then he was put in a regular room that day. We thought he was getting better, but he started doing worse. He died a week later, from SEPSIS. UNTREATED SEPSIS. The Palliative Care APRN is responsible for the death of my husband. She took it upon  herself to discontinue the antibiotics and all treated, which she had no business doing. She was NOT his Doctor and all family member's stated we wanted him saved and on whatever medication he needed to live. Again, I found out in the Medical file that she was the one calling the shots. I spoke to her on the phone and she denied everything. I told her she better read his file because her name is all over it.Again, I filed a complaint with the NH Board of Nursing. They found nothing wrong with her unethical practices either. Total Bullshit. She MURDERED my husband and gets away with it!What is the world coming to?
Extremely Pissed Off Wife!

No comments:

Post a Comment