I am Speaking up!!!!!!

I am Speaking up!!!!!!
Me and My Knight

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Congressman Mark Green Under Fire for Seeking Vaccine Truth

Congressman Mark Green Under Fire for Seeking Vaccine Truth

Freedom is under attack. Freedom of speech, freedom to share information, and the freedom to disagree are under attack. And Mark Green, congressman-elect for my home state of Tennessee, is under attack.
Why?
Because he dared to question the safety of vaccines.
Not only is Mark an elected U.S. congressman, he’s also a state senator, a veteran who assisted in the capture and interrogation of Saddam Hussein, founder of a successful healthcare company, a philanthropist, and a medical doctor. Recently, the congressman-elect made statements that have resulted in a massive defamation campaign by the media.
At a town hall meeting, Dr. Green questioned the safety of vaccines and suggested that the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) may not be as forthcoming as the American public assumes. During the speech, he said:
Let me say this about autism. I have committed to people in my community, up in Montgomery County, to stand on the CDC’s desk and get the real data on vaccines. Because there is some concern that the rise in autism is the result of the preservatives that are in our vaccines. As a physician, I can make that argument and I can look at it academically and make the argument against the CDC, if they really want to engage me on it.”
Click the above link for the article.

No comments:

Post a Comment