I am Speaking up!!!!!!

I am Speaking up!!!!!!
Me and My Knight

Monday, December 24, 2018

To My Knight-Another Christmas Eve is here, Without you by my side,

                                               My Knight, I Love and Miss you and always will.

Another Christmas Eve is here,
Without you by my side,
Twenty month's since you've been gone,
The pain just won't subside.

I miss your arm's around me,
Your smile that I adored,
Your laughter and your joking,
I feel nothing but discord.

The day that you left me,
Was the worst day of my life,
How do I keep going,
When I feel nothing but strife?

Another Christmas Eve is here,
I feel so all alone,
How much  longer must I wait,
For the Murderers to atone?

I love you and I miss you,
More and more every day,
I just want this nightmare over,
I want you home to stay.

I'm fighting for your justice,
A fight I won't give up,
I know you and God depend on me,
To make these Murder's stop.

 My love for you will never end,
This I guarantee,
Please don't forget me,
Please wait for me.

For now until we meet again,
I won't give up this fight,
When this fight is over,
I'll meet you in the light.

Extremely Pissed off Wife of Bill Knightly, Murdered by Non-consensual Illegal Hospice/Palliative Care at St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, NH





No comments:

Post a Comment