I am Speaking up!!!!!!

I am Speaking up!!!!!!
Me and My Knight

Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Sugar feeds tumors and why it’s called ‘the white death’

Sugar feeds tumors and why it’s called ‘the white death’

Truth be told, regular consumption of sugary foods is one of the worst things that you can do for your health. Modern scientific research has shown us, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that sugar in your food (in all its myriad forms) is taking a devastating toll on your health.
We’ll explore cancer and sugar further down........

1 comment:

  1. As a type 1 diabetic, getting diabetes from a cholesterol medication in 2006, in the hospital for one week getting my blood sugar under control oh, I can tell you first-hand that sugar is poison to your body. If I eat one piece of cake, sugar level normal at 85, my blood sugar will go up to 400! One Piece of Cake could put me in a coma and I could die. You eat it everyday or at every birthday. It's a ritual. You have no idea how hard you're working your pancreas and your blood filled with sugar. All it takes is one time and you are diabetic or you have pancreatic cancer plus many more diseases on the side. Think about it and do the research. Thank you Dorothy for this very informative message.

    ReplyDelete