I am Speaking up!!!!!!

I am Speaking up!!!!!!
Me and My Knight

Friday, January 12, 2018

Dr. Farid Fata Gets 45 Years in Prison After Scamming Cancer Patients

Dr. Farid Fata Gets 45 Years in Prison After Scamming Cancer Patients : Healthy Holistic Living:
Everyone knows someone who has experienced the terrible disease that is cancer. It’s an unfortunate reality, but it’s one wherein we must live. What can make cancer so much worse is the aggressive, life-altering treatments that often follow, like radiation and chemotherapy.

My comment:Sounds like what the joker at the Hospital was trying to do to my husband. He was pissed because my husband refused to have his kidney removed, not knowing if it had cancer or not. I'm no Doctor, but after reading over his lab reports, I found there was absolutely NOTHING wrong with his kidneys. And one of the head Doctors admitted he didn't have kidney cancer.
Was my husband killed off because they couldn't make a bundle off him?
He did NOT have Cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment