I am Speaking up!!!!!!

I am Speaking up!!!!!!
Me and My Knight

Thursday, January 11, 2018

This Marine Veteran Just Died of Brian Cancer at 36. Here’s Why He Fought Assisted Suicide

This Marine Veteran Just Died of Brian Cancer at 36. Here’s Why He Fought Assisted Suicide | LifeNews.com:

“I was depressed. I was going through difficulty at that point. I needed counseling, I needed care, not assisted suicide pills,” J.J. Hanson, who died Dec. 30 at age 36, told The Daily Signal last year about a time in his life after he was diagnosed with terminal cancer.
A Marine veteran, Hanson is survived by his wife, Kristen, and two sons, James and Lucas.
Told when he was diagnosed in 2014 that he would live only a few months more, he managed to have three more years with his family.

No comments:

Post a Comment