I am Speaking up!!!!!!

I am Speaking up!!!!!!
Me and My Knight

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Happy Birthday to My Knight in Heaven! I Love You!

           My Special Knight 1/16/1951-4/26/2017-Murdered by Hospice/Palliative Care
                                               This day already sucks without you!

                                               Happy Birthday My Love!
On this day, 67 years ago,  January 16th, 1951, a very special baby boy was born to Viola M. Parker and William F. Knightly Sr. in Boston, Mass. He was named William F. Knightly Jr. He grew up to be a very loving, compassionate and respectful man.
The day we met was the best day of my life. He was always so giving. So caring. He always thought of everyone else before himself. We had five children together. He loved them all.
He was an only child and wanted a big family, so that's what he got.
Our five children gave us twelve beautiful grandchildren and one great grandchild. He loved every one of them. They made him so happy. He used to play for hours with them and taught them so much. He even taught his 8 month old granddaughter how to play the harmonica. As he laid in the Hospital bed, they played the harmonica together. When the Doctor asked him what was the most important thing in his life, his answer was, "My Family."
We were married 42 1/2 years. He always said it didn't seem that long. That it just seemed like yesterday that we were married. He told the Doctor he wanted another 42 years. If he had been treated for the infection he went into the Hospital with and the illnesses they found, that we were never told about and the Sepsis he contracted at the Hospital, he may have gotten another 42 years. Instead his life was cut short due to negligence on the part of the Hospital we once trusted. The Hospital I nor my family will ever step foot in again. Sepsis Central.
My husband loved life and the family we raised together. He was my Soulmate. My BETTER half. We did everything together. I've never met anyone like him and I know I never will. He is one of a kind. As the saying goes, the truth really is, "Only the Good die young." When God took him, he must have needed a special man in Heaven, for whatever reason I'll never know. I guess he didn't realize how much I and my family need him down here. I am so lost without him. I feel dead. I just want to be with him. I don't want to be here without him, but I guess I'm stuck here for now fighting for Justice for my husband and all the other people who died needlessly, senselessly because of the Hospitals they once trusted. Hospitals that don't follow the Law. Hospitals that put people on Hospice/Palliative Care ILLEGALLY. Hospitals that deny patients treatment for their illnesses and Sepsis that they contract in Hospitals. If I can ever help make needed changes to the horrible Medical care we now have, then I can go and be with my husband. The sooner the better.
So My Knight, Until we meet again, I Love You and Always will. Please wait for me in Heaven. I'll  meet you there!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extremely Pissed Off Wife of William F. Knightly Jr.


No comments:

Post a Comment