I am Speaking up!!!!!!

I am Speaking up!!!!!!
Me and My Knight

Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Circle of Life Palliative Medicine Services in Nashua, NH is Actually Circle of Death for Patients who REFUSE Palliative/Hospice Care

https://www.nhcancerplan.org/index.php/featured-content/207-featured-partner-donald-mcdonah-md
This is my husband BEFORE he was overdosed with Morphine by the Palliative Care Doctor of Death who NEVER told us who he was and why would he? He would have lost money if I had known what he was when I threw his ass out of my husbands room! We had already refused Hospice/Palliative Care. All ILLEGAL! No Consent was ever given. Federal Laws were broken and my husband was MURDERED! And then Medicare paid! WHY?????

Circle of Life Palliative Medicine Services should be renamed"Circle of Death" for ALL those patients who REFUSE Hospice/Palliative Care. Patient's who adamantly state they WANT treatment, but the moronic Oncologist goes against the patients and the family's wishes and FORCE them onto Hospice/Palliative Care. The UNKNOWING patient and family have no clue as to what the patient has been forced into. Everything is kept a secret until after the patient has been murdered and the Medical file is obtained. There's no way of knowing anything until the Medical file is obtained. And then after going through the records, the family member can see everything the Hospital left out, so of course complaints to Livanta (who are supposed to investigate when patients are screwed over) side with the Hospital because they only look at whats in the file. Not at what was left out or any proof including witness statements sent to them. I sure hope President Trump puts an end to this Company because they sure as hell are useless as shit! There are two sides to EVERY story, but Livanta doesn't see it that way! So don't bother filing complaints with them because you'll get absolutely nowhere. I know. I spent weeks putting everything together. Sending them more and more paperwork and proof. They didn't even have time to read what I sent before sending back their answer. More money our Government spends unwisely!
What Medicine Services does the patient get? No antibiotics, No Diabetes medication, nothing to treat any illnesses that the patient and family were never even told the patient had. So what does the patient get? Overdosed with Morphine! You call that Medicine? Morphine weakens the patient even more, setting him up to die.
No consent forms ever signed. No family and patient consultation. No nothing! Only death.
I sure hope the NH Legislators step up and investigate this new Stealth Euthanasia of our Loved ones. These murders need to stop. My husband was NOT terminal. He had illnesses that were never treated. Illnesses we weren't told he had. He would be alive today if we never brought him to that Hospital where the moron Oncologist took it upon himself to go against our wishes. He wanted my husband's kidney removed, not knowing whether he  had Cancer or not. He got pissed off when my husband refused. I found out later through one of his colleagues that my husband didn't even have kidney cancer. If the moron read his lab reports, he would have seen that he didn't have anything wrong with his kidney. But then again, maybe he DID read them and knew there was nothing wrong with his kidney. So why did he want my husbands Kidney removed so badly? You tell me!

Extremely Pissed Off Wife of Bill Knightly-Murdered by ILLEGAL  Hospice/Palliative Care

No comments:

Post a Comment