I am Speaking up!!!!!!

I am Speaking up!!!!!!
Me and My Knight

Friday, January 19, 2018

Pics (More added)of my husband-Before Sepsis and After Untreated Sepsis at St. Joseph's Hospital Nashua, NH



This was BEFORE Dr. Death overdosed him with Morphine.

This is what happens when you're NOT treated for your illnesses and Urinary tract infection.
Sepsis sets in. Left untreated, as in my husbands case, because a lying Palliative Care Nurse Practitioner who had no  business anywhere near him denied him antibiotics and denied him the right to live. Burn in Hell Bitch! His own Doctor was never even contacted about his care, or should I say the care he never got!

This is his neck. He had these marks in several places on his body.


This is his mottled extremely thin leg. He was refused a feeding tube from the beginning of his stay. They stated,"That would be surgery. He can't have surgery. He's too weak." I was told his leg was turning purple because of poor circulation, so I rubbed his legs and tried exercising them. I didn't find out until after he died that this was a sign of Sepsis. Sepsis that the Undertaker told us he had, because St. Joseph's didn't have the  decency to tell us, just like they didn't have the decency to tell us about anything else either!


                                         This was all within a month

Extremely Pissed off Wife of Bill Knightly Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment