I am Speaking up!!!!!!

I am Speaking up!!!!!!
Me and My Knight

Monday, February 26, 2018

Today is The Ten Month Anniversary of The MURDER of My Husband Bill Knightly by Circle of Life Palliative Care in Nashua, NH

                            My Knight and two of his Granddaughters that he loved so much
Today is the ten month Anniversary of the MURDER of my husband by Circle of Life Palliative Care, practicing out of a local Nashua, NH Hospital. My husband was ILLEGALLY put on Hospice/Palliative Care while a patient at the Hospital, even though he had already refused.He was admitted for weakness after being given a prescription for CIPRO after contracting an infection after  having a NEGATIVE Lung Biopsy. The Oncologist never bothered to look into the CIPRO being the cause and we were never told who these Death Mongers were who proceeded to overdose him with morphine. When I realized what was going on, I bitched. When my husband realized they were trying to kill him, he started refusing the Morphine.
My husband nor ANY family members signed ANY consent forms for Hospice/Palliative Care. There was NO family consultation, nor consultation with his Primary Care Doctor. ALL Illegal as far as Federal Law goes. This was indeed Medicare Fraud.
Daily lab tests show my husband had an infection when he was admitted. Each lab test shows the infection getting worse. We were never even told he had an infection. He was never treated with antibiotics. He was never treated for the Diabetes we were never told about. He was never treated for the sinus infection or the sphenoid sinus disease that he ended up with after receiving no antibiotics for the sinus infection. No treatment for the Heart attack he suffered that again, we were never told about. No treatment for the blocked bile duct that they denied he had, but lo and behold, I was right. It was in the Medical file. No antibiotics for a urinary tract infection, which we were told toward the end that he had an infection, but they didn't know what it was or where it was. I'm no Doctor, but the lab reports clearly show he had a urinary tract infection. He was denied antibiotics by a Palliative Care Nurse Practitioner for SEPSIS, though we were never told who SHE was or that he had Sepsis. Pretty sad, I found out from the Undertaker.Then the bitch had the nerve to lie and say we told her we didn't want treatment, but I have my proof that she lied, along with a contradictory statement from another Doctor. Then the head Doctor tried to tell me there is no test for Sepsis. He's full of shit, because one of the lab tests show he did in fact have Sepsis.
Euthanasia is "Supposed" to be illegal, but Hospice/Palliative Care IS killing patients who don't want to die, who want treatment, as my husband did. All he got was overdosed with Morphine. These murders MUST stop. My husband never should have died. He would still be alive today had he been given needed antibiotics instead of the morphine used to weaken him more after his Oncologist got pissed off when he refused to have a kidney removed for "Possible" cancer that in fact was a healthy kidney. Sounds fishy to me. What was the plan for that healthy kidney? There had to have been some ulterior motive!
Maybe the Doctors at this Hellhole, Sepsis Central Hospital should go back to school and learn how to read. Either that or they were just too lazy and wrote my husband off after he refused the kidney removal.
It's been ten long months since my husband's MURDER. Ten extremely painful months, knowing that he should be alive today. Knowing that the hospital we always trusted is responsible for his needless death. And No, it's not getting any easier. Every day is harder and harder. The love of my life was MURDERED! How does one get past that reality? I will never understand how Doctors can go from saving people to downright Murder! My better half was taken from me. I am no longer a whole person. Just a shell, filled with hatred and sadness. I swear I will do EVERYTHING I possibly can to make sure the Murderers of my husband are held accountable. I WILL NOT STOP. I WILL get Justice for my MURDERED Husband!

I Love You Knight and always will. You will forever be in my heart and those bastards WILL pay!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Extremely Pissed Off Wife of Bill Knightly, Murdered by Illegal Hospice/Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital!

No comments:

Post a Comment