I am Speaking up!!!!!!

I am Speaking up!!!!!!
Me and My Knight

Monday, February 12, 2018

Instead of Treatment, My Husband Was Overdosed With Morphine at a Nashua, NH Hospital


This is what they did to MY Husband, My Knight
Nothing but F***ing Murderers!!!

The picture I had on here I removed. I just couldn't handle it!
On March 16th, 2017, my husband was admitted into the Hospital we once trusted in Nashua for weakness. He walked in with a cane.The weakness started after being prescribed CIPRO on February 20th, after having a NEGATIVE Lung biopsy. The day of the biopsy, lab reports show no infection. Two days later he has an infection.The Oncologist never looked into any of it. My husband had all the side effects listed for CIPRO, but all the Dr. knew how to say was Cancer. Unproven Cancer. The Oncologist offered Hospice. We refused. My husband stated he wanted treatment. That he didn't want to die. When asked by the Oncologist what was the most important thing in his life, he said,"My Family."
As we sat in the Doctor's office, a woman whom we were never told who she was, stood by the Doctor's side and witnessed the entire conversation. We had no clue she was a Palliative Care Nurse Practitioner. We had never even heard of Palliative care and it was never mentioned.
After we adamantly REFUSED Hospice, the Doctor stated my husband would be admitted for a short time to get his strength back. The paperwork states that if he had an infection he would be treated for it. We were never told he did in fact have an infection on the day he was admitted and the Medical file shows he was never treated for it. He was given NO antibiotics what so ever. The Medical file shows his white blood count was high and he had a sinus infection, but of course it was never treated and we were never told. His lung cat scan stated he could have pneumonia or even TB, which his Primary care Doctor ordered the Hospital to test for, but they never did. His medical file shows other illnesses that we were never told about and he was never treated for. If he had been, he would be alive today!
The Oncologist started being a real puke after my husband refused to have his kidney removed. Who in their right mind would allow their kidney to be removed for "possible" Cancer? After going through my husbands entire medical file, lab tests PROVE there was NOTHING wrong with his kidneys. A Colleague of the Oncologist also stated my husband did NOT have Kidney Cancer. So why did the Oncologist want a good kidney removed? If he read the lab results, he knew there was nothing wrong with it, so why did he want it removed so badly? You tell me!
On March 17th, a man in a wheelchair visited my husband. My husband had no clue who he was so I asked a Nurse. She told me his name and said he was a Doctor, but she and everyone else failed to tell us he was Palliative Care, or what Palliative Care was. First he had him on Dilladin and Morphine and kept jacking up the dosages. Then he took him off the Dilladin and was giving  him insane amounts of morphine. Within a week, my husband could no longer get out of bed and wasn't eating at all. All he did was sleep. When he went in to the Hospital he weighed 137 lbs.When I requested a feeding tube, I was denied. They stated it was surgery and he couldn't have surgery. Little did I know there was a new pill out, Marinol. Why didn't they give him that to make him eat? They didn't care. I believe they wrote him off the day he entered the Hospital.
The second week he was there, I spoke to a young Nurse named Elizabeth. I voiced my concerns on him being overmedicated. She agreed with me and told me she was heading to a meeting and would speak up for my husband being overmedicated. After the meeting, the morphine was lowered a little, but still not enough. He was still overmedicated, but was awake some of the time now. At least now he could voice his concerns. He told me he had to get out of there. That they were trying to kill him. Boy was he right!
He started having diarrhea the last week he was there, which is a sign of SEPSIS. The Nurses continued to bring him in laxatives, which we refused. Why give laxatives to someone who has diarrhea?
Then he started having rectal bleeding the day he was to be discharged, so they did two colonoscopy's and found nothing. His Lab results show he had very low platelets, which cause rectal bleeding! WTF? Don't these idiots believe in reading lab reports???
The bleeding stopped and he was all set for discharge on April 6th. A Hospitalist came in. The only good one they have. When he came in, Dr. Death in the wheelchair was sitting there. The Hospitalist woke up my husband and asked him if he was in pain. My husband answered, "I don't know." The Hospitalist was pissed. He said,"If you don't know if you're in pain, you're not. He's being overmedicated. I'm taking over his medication." Dr. Death wheeled himself out and we never saw him again.
Before we left, the woman from the Oncologists office came in. She tried to force us into having Hospice care come into our home. We vehemantly REFUSED. We opted for the AIM Program so my husband could get Physical therapy to walk again. I also mentioned the Marinol and got a prescription for it.
My husband had to be brought home by ambulance on a stretcher. It was a good thing my son built a wheelchair ramp, not that he ever got to use it. My husband was doing good. He was eating, talking, laughing and joking around with everyone until his regular AIM Nurse didn't show up and a different one was sent in her place. She was an extremely cruel witch! She taunted him about death all three times that she came. We told her we didn't want her negativity and she needed to stop. The third time she came, our son was visiting. My husband was so happy. He was laughing and joking around. The bitch started in with her death rant again. She mentioned Doctor deaths name and thought it was a big joke when he threw up his arms and tried to scream. Then she wanted to put him on Haldol for his agitation. I refused and told her she was the one who agitated him. He was now unresponsive and the bitch walked out and left him that way. He ended up back in the Hospital on April 19th. He had a Heart attack thanks to that bitch. But of course, we were never told. I later found out this bitch was a Palliative Care Nurse Practitioner and I have no clue who sent this death monger to my house. I believe the bitch has since been fired, a little too late.
Once in the Hospital, we were told my husband had an infection, but they didn't know what it was or where it was. The medical file Lab reports show he had a urinary tract infection. The ER Doctor also said his heart was damaged, but no-one told us he had a heart attack. That was also in the Medical file. He was put on antibiotics and an IV for hydration that the woman from the Oncologists office didn't want him on, so we fought her, never told WHO she was. She gave him two hours to live. He was moved to ICU and taken off the antibiotics. We thought they caught the infection. Then they moved him out of ICU the next day. Again we thought he was doing better.
They kept taking the IV away and I kept making bring it back. They wanted to remove the Oxygen he was now on. I refused. They wanted to put him on a Morphine drip to hasten his death. My husband and I BOTH refused. The Hospitalist refused to give him a blood test and a blood transfusion, stating someone else could use the blood more. He refused a cat scan to see if my husband had a stroke, because no-one had the decency to tell us he had a heart attack. After being treated like shit and being denied everything I requested, I set up a transfer to a Cancer Hospital. My husband was supposed to be transferred on April 24th. The Hospitalist refused to let him go. An RN transitions Care Coordinator/Case Manager from Teamhea came in and told me she was facilitating his transfer on the 24th. What a crock of shit. Another liar. She kept telling me to tell him it was okay to die. I refused. My family came and I threw her out. 
The Love of my Life died April 26th, 2017 because he got NO treatment from this Hellhole Hospital. The bitch that took the antibiotics away(she denied it was her) was a Palliative care Nurse Practitioner. We were never told. If it weren't for the Internet and I wouldn't have know any of these assholes were Palliative Care OR what Palliative Care was.
If you don't want your loved ones dead, stay Away, far away from this Hellhole! 
Nothing but DEATH MONGERS!!!!!

Extremely Pissed Off Wife of Bill Knightly-Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative/Hospice Care
They wouldn't know what Medical Care was if it kicked them in the face.
MURDERERS!!!!











4 comments:

  1. The actions of those doctor's and nurse's is tantamount to murder!!Keep fighting for your rights! Bring truth to power! May they born in hell for taking a life before his time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The things you are saying is so true, similar things happen to my husband, but they made a fraudulent poa and killed my husband. Have Mercy help us.

      Delete
  2. Incredible articles and awesome design. Your blog entry merits the greater part of the positive input it"s been getting. assisted living Farmington Hills Mi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting!! I never considered it that way. I came across this site as of late which I suppose it will be an incredible utilization of new plans and informations.
    Botox® Treatments for pain

    ReplyDelete