I am Speaking up!!!!!!

I am Speaking up!!!!!!
Me and My Knight

Monday, February 26, 2018

For My Knight-It's Been Ten Months Since You Left Me

It's been ten month's since you left me,
The pain get's worse every day,
The hatred and the anger,
Will never go away.

The sadness and the emptiness,
Is something I can't bear,
Just knowing you were murdered,
They didn't even care.

You told them you wanted treatment,
That you didn't want to die,
You told them how important your family was to you,
With tears in your eyes.

Nothing you said to them mattered,
They wrote you off from the start,
They never gave you treatment,
Not one of them has a Heart.

The Hospital we always trusted,
Is no longer a place for care,
The only thing they now care about,
Is the money they hold so dear.

I  guess money is more important to them,
Than lives that could be saved,
Illegally putting people on Hospice/Palliative care,
Is sending them to their graves.

They say each day get's easier,
But there's nothing further from the truth,
Just knowing your Loved one was Murdered,
And seeing all the proof.

It's bad enough to lose a Loved one,
The pain just won't subside,
But losing a Loved one to Murder,
A Loved one who shouldn't have died.

So my fight goes on for you My Knight,
Each and every day,
They took your life away from me,
And I'll make sure they pay.

My Love for you will never end,
I pray we meet again,
Please be waiting for me,
All my Love to you I send.

Love Always and Forever, Dot
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extremely Pissed off Wife of Bill Knightly, Murdered by Illegal Hospice/Palliative care


No comments:

Post a Comment