I am Speaking up!!!!!!

I am Speaking up!!!!!!
Me and My Knight

Thursday, February 1, 2018

Palliative Care is MURDER!

Palliative Care Murderers deny the patient hydration and oxygen to hasten death. In my husbands case, the Palliative Care Nurse Practitioner, who had no business giving any orders because she wasn't his Dr. and we refused Hospice/ Palliative care, didn't want my husband to have an IV. In fact,  she had the Nurses keep taking it away. I had them keep him on it. That was the reason he was brought back to that shithole of a Hospital. If I had known what they were doing, or what they weren't doing pertaining to the care he wasn't getting, he would never have been brought back to that shithole. She also wanted the oxygen shut off. I refused. All they wanted to do was put him on a Morphine drip and just let him die. I refused and so did my husband. My husband who they claimed was comatose, refused the Morphine and refused a flu shot. He was not at the end of his life. If he had been treated for the infection he had when he was first admitted, he would be alive today.
This IS Euthanasia! This is Stealth Euthanasia! This is MURDER!!!!!
See this Article and read for yourselves. To hold back hydration is MURDER! To hold back OXYGEN is MURDER! And to shove a morphine drip into a patients vein is MURDER!
https://catholiccitizens.org/news/77349/new-life-family-academy-defends-traditional-moral-teaching-end-life-issues/
“Neglecting basic medical care, ‘palliative care’ turns into a kind of ‘euthanasia through neglect’, instead of serving the life and health of patients.”
“Thus, as indicated in a number of studies, the current practice of palliative medicine in an overwhelming number of cases is offending against the duty of medicine to protect and preserve human life. As such, it fails to respond adequately to the dignity and preciousness of every human life.”
Extremely Pissed Off Wife of Bill Knightly, Murdered by Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH  Hospital (where they rather kill patients than save lives)

2 comments:

  1. The same thing happened with our hospital as doctors were talking in the hallway, one nurse coming in looking at my best friend's chart saying *oh my God, running for the helicopter to have him alone to a large Hospital, but it was too late. They missed it, and he died. His wife told me how it was legal murder, but she doesn't want to say anything because she doesn't want to step on any toes. Something has to be done about this, but what can we do? There is an agenda and our legislators must become involved and make it stop. A physician's duty is to do no harm. It's a sworn oath that is taken at the time of becoming a physician but yet they have lied under oath. Physicians should be held to the same scrutiny as a person lying on the witness stand who commits perjury. Is this what it's going to take? Charging doctors with perjury? Charging the entire medical staff with perjury? To do no harm means exactly that, save the person's life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happened to me, mom died Christmas Day, it was awful. I’m so sorry, how can we make people more aware?

    ReplyDelete