I am Speaking up!!!!!!

I am Speaking up!!!!!!
Me and My Knight

Thursday, February 8, 2018

Palliative/Hospice Care is Actually Illegal Euthanasia and Laws are NOT Enforced!

Euthanasia is "supposed" to be illegal in most States, including New Hampshire, yet it is in fact being practiced under the guise of Palliative/Hospice Care.
I witnessed first hand how they try to kill people off. My own husband was put on Palliative/Hospice Care UNKNOWINGLY. We refused. We didn't sign anything. His own Primary Care Dr. was never even consulted.
Dr. Death was sent to my husbands room in a wheelchair, never telling us he was Palliative Care. Never telling us my husband had an infection and other illnesses which had they been treated, he would still be alive today. The Hospitals Lawyer stated my husbands Oncologist sent in Dr. Death. The Oncologist who asked if he wanted Hospice and my husband and I adamantly REFUSED. He was supposed to be admitted for a short time to get stronger. Once Dr. Death came in and overdosed him with morphine, there was no way to get stronger. The morphine is used to weaken the person. That's what I've heard since my husbands murder. It DID weaken him. My poor husband never walked again.
The Palliative Care Nurse Practitioner, another one who had no business giving orders pertaining to my husband. She was also put on his case ILLEGALLY. Again, we were never told who she was. She told us he had two hours to live and tried to deny him an IV for hydration. She also tried to take the oxygen away from him. We refused. This is what Hospice/Palliative Care does. If she had her way, he would have been dead in two hours. He lasted a week, even though she kept having the Nurses take away his hydration and denied him antibiotics for the Sepsis he acquired at the Hospital along with the urinary tract infection. Again, we were never told! She also tried to get us to put him on a morphine drip, just to kill him off all the faster. We refused. They tried to say my husband was comatose, but since when does a comatose person refuse morphine and a flu shot?
So yes, ILLEGAL Euthanasia IS being practiced under the guise of Palliative/Hospice Care. This needs to end. Our loved ones are being murdered by these Death mongers. People who shouldn't be dying. People who don't want to die. People who want treatment, but are unknowingly being forced into their own deaths!
Just because these so-called people are Doctors, doesn't give them the right to MURDER ANYONE!!! And why aren't the Laws enforced regarding NON-CONSENSUAL Palliative/ Hospice Care? And to top it off, Medicare is paying for ILLEGAL Palliative/Hospice Care!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment