I am Speaking up!!!!!!

I am Speaking up!!!!!!
Me and My Knight

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

A Love Letter From Dorothy Knightly | Nashua, NH Patch

A Love Letter From Dorothy Knightly | Nashua, NH Patch:

A woman remembers the love she shared with her husband on her first Valentine's Day without him.

By Love In A Small Town, Patch Staff 
 A Love Letter From Dorothy Knightly
Happy Valentine's Day to the Love of my life, My knight in heaven. This will be the first Valentine's Day in forty-three years that we aren't together as one.
You are my soul mate, my rock, my one and only true love. I am nothing without you. I love you and always will. I will be forever yours. Until we meet in heaven. You will never be forgotten.
Love always,
Dot
Xoxoxo

To celebrate Valentine's Day, we asked Patch readers to write a love letter to that special someone and let us deliver it. This is Dorothy Knightly's love letter to her late husband:

No comments:

Post a Comment