I am Speaking up!!!!!!

I am Speaking up!!!!!!
Me and My Knight

Monday, April 2, 2018

Easter 2018-The First Easter in 43 Years Without My Knight-Murdered by ILLEGAL EUTHANASIA by the Circle of Life(DEATH) Palliative Medicine in Nashua, NH

                                    My Knight and two of his precious Granddaughters

Easter this year was the first Easter in 43 years without my precious husband thanks to the ILLEGAL practices of Circle of Life (Death) Palliative Medicine at St. Josephs Hospital in Nashua, NH.
Last Easter he spent in bed, but at least he was with us. He was happy, eating and joking around like he always was. He always loved watching the grandchildren while they hunted for their eggs, that he always helped hide. He joined in with them in all the fun. Those Murderers took all that away. This Easter, just like all the past Holidays without him really sucked. He's the one that always helped the Grandchildren build their snow forts and snowmen. The one that pulled them around on their sleds. There was none of that this year, just like he won't be out in the yard playing with them this year either. Life really sucks without him. The Grandchildren are as lost as I am.
I keep asking myself how could God take such a good man away from us so soon. How could he let those bastards Murder him?
We have all changed in so many ways. I no longer have any ambition. All I want is to be with him, but I want the Murderers held accountable before I go. Why should they go on living their happy little lives after MURDERING my husband? I curse the ground they walk on. With any luck, my curse will come true.
So to the six Bastards that all had a hand at MURDERING my husband, I hope your Easter SUCKED and I hope the rest of your lives SUCKS! I hope you ALL burn in Hell where you belong and always remember WHO cursed the ground you walk on!

Extremely Pissed Off Wife of Bill Knightly-Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative/Hospice Care at St. Josephs Hospital in Nashua, NH

No comments:

Post a Comment