I am Speaking up!!!!!!

I am Speaking up!!!!!!
Me and My Knight

Monday, March 26, 2018

Today is the 11 Month Anniversary of the MURDER of My Husband Bill Knightly-Still No Justice!

My Knight-Murdered on April 26th, 2017 by NON-Consensual, ILLEGAL Hospice/Palliative Denied Care

Today makes eleven month's my loving husband was stolen from me, Murdered by NON-Consensual  ILLEGAL Hospice/Palliative Care at St. Joseph's Hospital in Nashua, NH. My husband stated he wanted TREATMENT, NOT Death! He was Secretly put on Hospice/Palliative Care by an Oncologist WE trusted. An Oncologist whose whole demeanor changed toward my husband and myself after my husband Refused to have a kidney removed. After the Oncologist stated they wouldn't know if he had kidney cancer until the kidney was removed. Lab results show there was nothing wrong with either kidney and a Hospital colleague admitted my husband did NOT have kidney cancer. So why did the Oncologist's demeanor change after my husband refused to have it removed? You tell me! I have a good idea, but to make anyone listen and hold these people accountable is like pulling teeth. It seem's to me Medical UN-professionals are being given a Free pass to do whatever they want. Whose being paid off? After all, EVERYTHING these days IS all  about money. Was the Murder of my husband payback because he refused to let greedy Medical UN-professionals take out his perfectly HEALTHY kidney? This Oncologist was responsible for sicking Hospice/Palliative Care on my husband, AFTER we had already REFUSED. Everything kept a big secret. We were never told he was admitted into that Hellhole with an infection. An infection they never even tried to treat. A Palliative Care Dr. sent in to overdose him with morphine. A Palliative Care Nurse Practitioner sent in to finish him off. Never told who any of these UN-ethical Death Mongers were. No consent, no consultation, nothing. Just one big secret kept in order to MURDER my husband. We were NEVER told anything! Anything we requested was refused including a transfer to a Cancer Hospital. Why? Because he didn't have Cancer or was it because he contracted SEPSIS and they didn't want to get caught?
I will NOT go away and I will NOT stop fighting for Justice for my MURDERED Husband. He was my life and he did NOT deserve to die.
If you cherish your life, stay away from the Cancer Center at St. Joes Hospital, where the Circle of Life Palliative Medicine program is located,(should be called Circle of Death) because this is all they do is KILL people!

Extremely Pissed Off Wife of Bill Knightly, Murdered by NON-consensual, ILLEGAL Hospice/Palliative Care at St. Josephs Hospital in Nashua, NH

2 comments:

  1. Hospice is pure evil. They knew what they were doing. Its not as if they say to you we are going to murder your loved one.... yet they know that is what they are doing... and they get away with it. There would be no consent if the truth had been told... so they lie. Its all a lie. Make him comfortable.... murders. They do not believe in do no harm. Don't trust health care administrators, doctors, nurses, police and the politicians. Your in a liberal state so things are worse. Follow were the money goes. Obtain the entire medical record in electronic format. Get the billing records. Check out Ron Panzer site. Keep up the fight. Get the truth out. Never forget. Pray.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was no Consent given by me, my husband or our family. He was put on Hospice/Palliative Care ILLEGALLY. We were never told. No consent forms, no consultation with family or even his PCP. He was told he had a year or more to live if he DID have Cancer. The Doctor who was going to take out his kidney gave him even longer. In less than 3 months he was gone, not due to Cancer. He died of UNTREATED Sepsis!

      Delete