I am Speaking up!!!!!!

I am Speaking up!!!!!!
Me and My Knight

Thursday, April 19, 2018

Today is the 1 yr. Anniversary of my husband being rushed back to the Hellhole Hospital, thanks to a Hospice/Palliative Care APRN piece of SHIT

Today is the 1 yr. anniversary of my husband being rushed back to the Hellhole Hospital, thanks to a Hospice/Palliative Care APRN piece of SHIT that came to our house ILLEGALLY, never telling us who she was on April 18th,2017 and taunted him into having a Heart Attack, walked out and left him unresponsive. A Heart Attack the Hospital never told us he had, left untreated just like everything else, causing his senseless death on April 26th,2017. Denied Antibiotic's while trying to force us into allowing a Morphine drip which we adamantly REFUSED and so did my "supposedly" comatose husband. The Circle of Life Palliative Medicine APRN , ILLEGALLY making decisions for my husband stated he had two hours to live. If she had her way that's all he would have lived. He fought and lived a week because we refused her death plan, all the while telling my family and I to let him go. To tell him it was okay to leave. We refused and threw out the Death Mongers. If only I had known they were trying to kill my husband and treatment was being denied for an infection and illnesses they never told us he had, I would have taken him out of that shithole when he was first admitted and never brought him back there. We need to get Legislation in place so when someone is given test's in the Hospital the results are IMMEDIATELY given to the patient or family. Never mind having to wait a month. If I had been given his results right away, he WOULD be alive today because I would have taken him out of that dump and brought him to a Hospital that saves lives instead of Murdering them.
Please people, BEWARE and Investigate EVERYTHING when your loved one is admitted into the Hospital. I asked questions and made many request's. All fell on Deaf ears. There are SOME good Doctor's out there, but we didn't run into them. All we ran into was MURDERERS! Be forewarned! Your Loved one could be next!
Extremely Pissed Off Wife of Bill Knightly Murdered by ILLEGAL Hospice/Palliative Care


No comments:

Post a Comment