I am Speaking up!!!!!!

I am Speaking up!!!!!!
Me and My Knight

Thursday, April 26, 2018

One Year Ago Today My Husband Was Murdered By NON-Consensual, ILLEGAL Circle of Life Palliative Medicine at St. Josephs Hospital in Nashua, NH

One year ago today I lost the Love of my Life, My Knight, MURDERED by NON-consensual Hospice/Palliative care in Nashua, NH at St. Josephs Hospital where Circle of Life Palliative Medicine works out of the Oncology department. My husband, UNKNOWINGLY thrust into his AND my family's demise.
It's extremely sad and shocking to think that a Hospital you've always trusted could go against your wishes and deny treatment after the patient and family REFUSES Hospice. I will never understand how a Catholic Hospital, or any other Hospital could do such a thing. Doctor's are "SUPPOSED" to save lives, NOT commit MURDER!
We were never told he had an infection when he was admitted into the Hospital. He was NEVER treated for it. Dr. Death came in in his wheelchair the second day he was there. He never told us who he was. The only thing they kept telling us was that my husband had cancer. Cancer that wasn't proven. Guesswork. Guesswork from the Oncologist who wanted my husbands kidney removed without knowing if he had Cancer. When my husband refused, the Oncologist got pissed off. Why? Because the Lab results proved nothing wrong with his kidney. So what was the plan for this healthy kidney? You tell me. The Oncologist turned into a puke. His whole demeanor changed and we were treated like shit. Even a Hospital colleague admitted he didn't have kidney cancer.
The Murderers still aren't held accountable. Not even the Hospice/Palliative care APRN who lied in the medical file and lied to my face and said she didn't take the antibiotics away from him for Sepsis. She denied she wanted him dead, but she is the bitch that finished him off. She kept having the hydration taken from him and I kept fighting back. She didn't want him on oxygen. I fought. He was supposedly comatose, but he refused a Flu shot and a morphine drip. All that bitch wanted was to just kill him as fast as possible. More money to be made that way. I hope the bitch burns in hell. I curse the ground she walks on.We were never told he had a UTI, which was left untreated which turned into Sepsis, left untreated. My husband died of UNTREATED SEPSIS!
Dr. Death nor this bitch were hired by any of us to tend to my husband. I can't say to care for my husband, because the only care he got was from me. There were no consent forms signed, no consultation, no nothing, not even from his Primary Care Dr. She was never even contacted.
So for all six of you Murderers, Burn in Hell! You are the scum of the Earth and even Prison is too good for ALL of you. You Suck. You have no clue of what it is to save lives. The only thing's you care about is Murdering Un-knowing, UN-willing people!

Extremely Pissed Off Wife of Bill Knightly, Murdered by Illegal Palliative/Hospice (NO) care

No comments:

Post a Comment