I am Speaking up!!!!!!

I am Speaking up!!!!!!
Me and My Knight

Thursday, April 26, 2018

In Loving Memory of My Knight on the One Year Anniversary of His Death

One year ago today you left me,
Life has never been the same,
All of our hopes and dreams,
Have all gone up in flames.

They say that life get's easier,
With each passing day,
They don't know what they're talking about,
They don't know what else to say.

Our Love is never ending,
My heart is broken in two,
I never thought you'd leave me,
I don't know what to do.

You always made me happy,
With that sparkle in your eyes,
The closeness that we shared,
Can never be denied.

You always knew what I was thinking,
As I also did with you,
Our thoughts were united,
 And our hearts were too.

I listen for your voice,
And all your laughter too,
I long to hold your hands again,
And kiss and hug you too.

I'm so lost without you,
Life will never be the same,
Until this nightmare is over,
And I hear you call my name.

Please don't forget me,
I will never forget you,
When you're ready for me to come meet you,
You'll know what to do.

I Love You My Knight and always will

Extremely Pissed Off Wife of Bill Knightly, Murdered by Illegal Palliative Hospice Care




No comments:

Post a Comment