I am Speaking up!!!!!!

I am Speaking up!!!!!!
Me and My Knight

Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Why is Medicare Paying Hospitals for Patients who Contract Hospital Acquired Infections Even Though the New Law Went into Effect in 2009 Which States Payment Will Be Denied???

According to the new law which went into effect in 2009, Medicare will not pay Hospital bills for patients who have contracted a Hospital acquired infection.
See:https://www.cms.gov/Medicare/Medicare-Fee-for-Service-Payment/HospitalAcqCond/Hospital-Acquired_Conditions.html

From what I read, Sepsis and Pressure Ulcer's are included in this list. 
My husband contracted both, but still Medicare paid the bill.
WHY???????????
Why have Law's if they aren't being followed? Why is no-one being held accountable?

Extremely Pissed Off Wife of Bill Knightly, Murdered by Non-Consensual Hospice/Palliative Care

No comments:

Post a Comment