I am Speaking up!!!!!!

I am Speaking up!!!!!!
Me and My Knight

Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Serious New Warnings on Fluoroquinalone Antibiotics

Serious New Warnings on Fluoroquinalone Antibiotics

As Usual New FDA Warnings Come Decades Too Late

Mid July 2018 the FDA strengthened their warnings on a group of very troublesome antibiotics which have long been all too commonly prescribed to treat a variety of illnesses such as respiratory and urinary tract infections. In fact I recall warning my own father about these drugs two decades ago! The warnings are extensive and serious – especially so for those with blood sugar issues or those over 60. The warnings are related to mental health issues and severe low blood sugar and as always, are coming much too late for many. This is the very reason our International Coalition for Drug Awareness (ICFDA) was formed. Our mission statement reads:
My husband was prescribed Cipro for a respiratory infection. He became very weak and his body full of pain. His so-called Doctor never looked into it. He put him on NON-consensual Hospice/Palliative Care and just let him die!

No comments:

Post a Comment