I am Speaking up!!!!!!

I am Speaking up!!!!!!
Me and My Knight

Sunday, October 7, 2018

Non-Consensual Hospice/Palliative Care Is Illegal and Is Medicare Fraud-Payback!

For the last 17 month's since the death of my husband, I have been trying to be heard. At long last I have succeeded. I have finally proven my husband was forced onto NON-consensual Hospice/Palliative care ILLEGALLY. Treated for Nothing, overdosed, dehydrated and starved to death. He died from UNTREATED Sepsis due to an infection the Hospital never treated him for and we were never told.
Finally, thanks to a letter I wrote to President Trump on the Whitehouse.gov website, my persistence is starting to pay off. Finally, my husband's Murderers may finally be held accountable for their misdeeds!
Medicare is now in the process of going after the money they paid to the Doctor's and a Nurse Practitioner at St. Joseph's Hospital in Nashua, NH, who ILLEGALLY forced my husband onto NON-CONSENSUAL Hospice/Palliative Care that ultimately led to his senseless, untimely death. I am in receipt of ALL documentation including the newly received Medicare summary denying 27 claims made by these Doctor's and Nurse Practitioner. Hopefully rescinding Hospital payments will be next. This story must be told in order to put an end to Stealth Euthanasia in the murder of our loved ones.
For other's who have suffered the same fate as my husband and our family, you must fight back. Our loved ones should still be alive. They did not deserve to be Murdered by the people who should have been helping them. 
My husband wanted to live. He told them straight out he did NOT want Hospice/Palliative Care. He told them he wanted treatment, NOT death. His life meant more than all the money in the world. He was NOT useless and he was NOT dispensable. He was a loving husband, father and grandfather. He was my Knight, taken from me by money hungry unethical Doctors and two Nurse Practitioner MONSTERS! My husband WILL get the Justice he deserves!
I have just one thing to say to the Death Monger's responsible for my husbands death: 
Don't bring Euthanasia to the U.S. just because you can get away with it in Canada, because you aren't going to get away with it here!

Extremely Pissed off Wife of Bill Knightly, Murdered by NON-consensual Hospice/Palliative Care

No comments:

Post a Comment