I am Speaking up!!!!!!

I am Speaking up!!!!!!
Me and My Knight

Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Hospitals are Getting Away With Filing Fraudulent Claims For Hospice/Palliative Care For People ILLEGALLY, UNKNOWINGLY Forced onto Hospice/Palliative Care

I don't understand why Medicare is paying Hospital bill's for people ILLEGALLY put on Hospice/Palliative Care. The Hospital's are NOT filing the claims under Hospice/Palliative Care because the patients were put on it ILLEGALLY. So in turn Medicare is paying them, stating the patient wasn't enrolled in Hospice/Palliative Care such as the case of my MURDERED husband. I was told he wasn't enrolled in Hospice/Palliative Care. That they weren't billed for Hospice/Palliative Care. That's right, he wasn't LEGALLY enrolled, but he WAS Unknowingly enrolled, ILLEGALLY forced onto it. Documentation show's we refused Hospice/Palliative Care. Documentation also show's the name of the Doctor who sent the Hospice/Palliative Care Dr. into my husband's room at the hospital, who proceded to overdose him with 225 mgs. of Morphine a day. Medicare was billed by a Hospice/Palliative Care Doctor and Nurse Practitioner. Both work for the Circle of Life (DEATH) Palliative Medicine. The Doctor is the Director. And even though my husband and I and our family ALL stated we wanted treatment, they gave him none. He told the Oncologist that he trusted that he didn't want to die, he wanted treatment. People (Monsters) that weren't even his Doctors were sent in and killed him.
 I sent in ALL this info as well as the paper that states my husband was put on Hospice. There were no consent forms for Hospice/Palliative Care AND no DNR forms. Medicare STILL doesn't get it. This is plain and simple MEDICARE FRAUD. They are paying for Hospice/Palliative Care because Hospitals know they won't get paid for it if the person wasn't legally enrolled!

Extremely Pissed Off Wife of Bill Knightly, Murdered by Non-Consensual Hospice/Palliative Care

No comments:

Post a Comment