I am Speaking up!!!!!!

I am Speaking up!!!!!!
Me and My Knight

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Sepsis Almost Killed Before I Even Knew What It Was-My husband was denied antibiotics and it killed him!

Sepsis Almost Killed Before I Even Knew What It Was:

I don’t take my health for granted because in 2015 I nearly died of the same complications we’ve been hearing about.

At the time, I’d never even heard of sepsis, which is the body’s extreme, life-threatening response to infection. For me, the progression started with norovirus rather than flu. It progressed to pneumonia, sepsis and then septic shock, which causes dangerously low blood pressure that results in internal organs malfunctioning because they’re not receiving enough blood. And all of this happened within the span of a few days.
I didn't know what Sepsis was either until the Undertaker told me it killed my husband. Pretty sad, the Hospital we once trusted couldn't tell us he had Sepsis and denied him Life saving antibiotics.

No comments:

Post a Comment