I am Speaking up!!!!!!

I am Speaking up!!!!!!
Me and My Knight

Friday, March 16, 2018

One Year ago Today My Husband went into the Hospital we Trusted For Medical Care and was Murdered instead!

This is how good he looked when he first went in. BEFORE he was OVERDOSED with Morphine!
Today makes a year that my loving husband finally made up his mind to go into the Hospital we once trusted for the weakness he was suffering since being on CIPRO. The Oncologist never once even mentioned his weakness could be due to the CIPRO he had prescribed. He had no weakness before that.
The Oncologist offered Hospice. We refused. The Dr. said he would be admitted for a short time to get his strength back. Little did we know the Oncologist didn't care what we wanted. He sent in a Hospice/Palliative Care Death Monger the day after he was admitted, against our wishes and never letting on who this Dr. of Death was. What a way to run a Hospital. A Hospital I will never trust again. Instead of Medical Care, my husband was instead overdosed with Morphine by Dr. Death. How does anyone get their strength back on Morphine? They don't. Morphine weakens them more. My husband was treated for nothing. He was given Morphine, steroids and laxatives, which we put a stop to as the Nurses kept trying to make him take them even with diarrhea. Diarrhea, first sign of Sepsis. Sepsis because he was never treated for an infection he had when he was admitted. Sepsis we were never told about and he was never treated for. Sepsis that only the Undertaker had the decency to tell us he had. Murdered by the Doctor's we trusted, by the Hospital we always trusted, never to be trusted again. If my husband had never gone to that shithole, he would still be alive today. After all, they did nothing but weaken his system even more and never even gave him lifesaving antibiotics.
This is how bad the healthcare system has become. Instead of Doctor's saving lives, they Murder instead. Sarah Palin was right about there being Death Panels. The Hospital Ethics Committee AKA Death Panel I'm sure was responsible for my husband being denied treatment, thought the head woman on the Committee won't admit it.
I hope every one of you Unethical, Un-professional bastards burn in hell. I curse every F***ing one of you! May the rest of your lives be filled with nothing but heartache, you heartless pieces of shit!

Extremely Pissed Off Wife of Bill Knightly MURDERED by ILLEGAL Hospice/Palliative Care in a Nashua, NH Hellhole Hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment