I am Speaking up!!!!!!

I am Speaking up!!!!!!
Me and My Knight

Friday, April 12, 2019

While Opposition to Nursing Involvement in Assisted Suicide Grows, a Dire Warning from Canada

While Opposition to Nursing Involvement in Assisted Suicide Grows, a Dire Warning from Canada

This article was published by Nancy Valko on April 12, 2019

Nancy Valko
By Nancy Valko

In March, I wrote a blog “Is the American Nurses Association Ready to Drop Opposition to Assisted Suicide?” about the ANA draft position paper changing its stance from opposition to assisted suicide to “The Nurse’s Role When a Patient Requests Aid in Dying”. “Aid in Dying” is the ANA’s new term for assisted suicide. I included a link for public comments on this change that gave a deadline of April 8, 2019. 

No comments:

Post a Comment