I am Speaking up!!!!!!

I am Speaking up!!!!!!
Me and My Knight

Friday, April 26, 2019

Today is the Two year Anniversary of the MURDER of My Husband Bill Knightly by NON-consensual, Circle of Life (DEATH) Palliative Medicine at St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, NH

Today is the Two year Anniversary of the MURDER of My Husband Bill Knightly by NON-consensual, Circle of Life (DEATH) Palliative Medicine at St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, NH.
I can't say it's been two years "already", because it's been the longest and worst two years of my life. I don't know how I've made it without him thus far. He was the best thing that ever happened to me and there will never be another man like him. He was always so caring and protective, always watching out for me. Always trying to make sure I wasn't being taken advantage of.
These two year's have been so stressful and unhappy without him. He made me feel that life was worth living, unlike how I felt growing up. He was the biggest reason I fought for the return of our stolen grandchildren for so long. He loved life, he loved his family and he totally adored his Grandchildren. They brought him so much happiness. He was a GRANDfather in every sense of the word. He was the BEST and the Grandchildren miss him as much as the rest of us. Life will never be the same without him.
For all you people out there that think Hospice and Palliative care is a good thing, you are so wrong. Those people are MURDERERS and our Government need's to put an end to their killing spree. If my Husband hadn't been put on Hospice/Palliative care UN-knowingly, without Consent, after he had already refused, he would be alive today. These Death Monger's are practicing Stealth Euthanasia and getting away with it. Illegal Stealth Euthanasia.
If you cherish your Loved ones, steer clear of this Hospital, because even when you refuse Hospice/Palliative care, they take it upon themselves to force it on you, in secret. You won't have a clue what happened until after your Loved one is MURDERED. By then it's too late. Whatever you can do to save your Loved one's life, do it. Demand ALL lab result's IMMEDIATELY. You need to know ahead of time what illnesses they found. Don't get screwed over like we were. We were never told of the illnesses they found and my Husband was never treated for any of them, BUT Medicare still paid the Fraudulent bills. Federal law's don't mean shit when it comes to the Medical Community. They literally get away with MURDER! And steer clear of Hospitalist's. They would rather kill you than treat you. It's cheaper. Been there and My Husband is dead because of it!

Love you My Knight and Always will. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extremely Pissed Off Wife of Bill Knightly, Medically Murdered by NON-consensual Hospice/Palliative Care at St. Joseph's Hospital of Death in Nashua, NH!

No comments:

Post a Comment