I am Speaking up!!!!!!

I am Speaking up!!!!!!
Me and My Knight

Sunday, April 21, 2019

This is the 2nd Easter Without my Medically Murdered Husband, Bill Knightly


Another Easter without my Husband and it really SUCKS! The two year Anniversary of his Medical Murder is April 26th. It is NO easier today than it was the day he was Murdered. It just keeps getting worse. Just knowing that your Loved one was Murdered and the people who SHOULD be prosecuted are still Murdering other's.The State of New Hampshire STILL does Nothing to hold the Murderers accountable.
Since when is Murder no longer a crime??? Good question for the NH Attorney General don't you think?

Extremely Pissed Off Wife of Bill Knightly, Medically Murdered by NON-consensual Hospice/Palliative Care at St. Joseph's Hospital of Death in Nashua, NH!

No comments:

Post a Comment