I am Speaking up!!!!!!

I am Speaking up!!!!!!
Me and My Knight

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Today is the 23 Month Anniversary of My Husband's Medical Murder at St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, NH


Today is the 23 month Anniversary of my Husband's Medical Murder by the Hospital we once trusted, NEVER to be trusted again. Everyone say's it get's easier, but they're full of it.
 Every day is harder and harder. His death has been a devastating blow on his entire family. Almost 43 year's sleeping next to the love of my life and sharing everything, then all of a sudden he's gone. The pain is unbearable. My ambition is gone. I only do was has to be done. He's no longer here to help me make decision's. To help me with anything. To kiss me good-bye when I leave the house. To be waiting for me at the door when I get home. To help carry in the groceries. To help take care of the grandchildren. It's so lonely without him and the little one's are just as lost. The Grandfather that helped them build snow fort's, pulled them around on the sled, played ball with them and whatever else they wanted to play, no longer here because he was denied the Medical care he deserved. Our almost 4 year old granddaughter told me today, she want's a necklace just like her sister's with ashes of DeDe in it, but she think's he's still in the hospital. She keeps waiting for him to come home. There's even a song on a TV commercial called "I'm Coming Home" and she call's it DeDe's song. Whenever she hear's it she say's DeDe's coming home.
Dealing with my Husband's death is the worst thing I've ever had to deal with. We were together 44 year's. Every day, every night. He was my protector. My true Love. My Knight in Shining Armor.
I will never understand how "Doctor's" can go on killing people instead of saving live's and are Never held accountable for that matter. Atty. General's in other States are prosecuting Doctor's who Murder their patient's, but NOT in New Hampshire. Why??? My husband didn't deserve to die. He was a good man. Just because he REFUSED to let his HEALTHY kidney be removed, was no reason to kill him, but that's exactly what they did.
My Husband will NOT be forgotten. Not ever and I will fight for the justice he deserves for as long as I live. 
I Love You My Knight and Always Will.


Extremely Pissed Off Wife of Bill Knightly-Murdered by ILLEGAL Hospice/Palliative Care at St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, NH known as:
Circle of Life Palliative Medicine, which is ACTUALLY Circle of DEATH! Steer Clear if you want to live!

No comments:

Post a Comment