I am Speaking up!!!!!!

I am Speaking up!!!!!!
Me and My Knight

Thursday, March 21, 2019

Livanta is Usless as Tit's on a Bull, as my Medically Murdered Husband Would Say! (Edited)



http://www.livanta.com/bfccqio.html

Beneficiary and Family Centered Care
Quality Improvement Organization (BFCC-QIO)
Next Joke!


Don't believe ANYTHING you read or hear concerning Government agencies that are "SUPPOSED" to be looking out for OUR well being. They are only looking out for themselves and their weekly pay check's (and maybe even payoffs, which wouldn't surprise me in the least!)
I just received another Reconsideration Determination on the care my husband received (he actually received NO CARE) while a patient at St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, NH. 
My husband was ILLEGALLY, without consent, put on Hospice/Palliative care by Hospitalist Amit Chander after we had already refused. Nobody told us who the Death Monger was that wheeled his wheelchair into my husband's room and proceeded to overdose him with 225 mgs. of Morphine DAILY, which I didn't find out until I got his Medical record's. No repercussions for him, but Death for my husband. The State of NH just doesn't care about the Medically Murdered. And Medicare paid the fraudulent bills.
The latest complaint I filed with Livanta, was only filed because the NH Medical Board told  me to do it after they found in my husband's Medical file that he was ILLEGALLY DNR'd. They found that themselves, but of course refuse to do anything about it. They stated, "It was a case of MISCOMMUNICATION."  So does MISCOMMUNICATION give ANYBODY the right to MURDER another human being? In NH I guess it does!
The paperwork from Livanta states there were hospitalist's, ER physicians, nurse practitioners and a palliative care physician there at the time of my husband's admission. F***ing Liar's. There were two ER Doctor's and a Palliative care Nurse Practitioner came in and NEVER told us WHO she was. SHE is responsible for the MURDER of my husband! SHE stopped  the treatment the ER Physician's started. But how could she? We din't hire her. Who sent her into my husband's room? Oh, of course, it had to have been Oncologist Douglas Tisdale. The Doctor that wanted to remove his "Healthy" kidney! Kristin Fox wasn't even his Doctor. I've heard plenty about her since my husband's Murder. Nothing good.
 My husband's own Primary Care Dr.own Doctor was never even contacted or consulted with.The paperwork also states he was DNR status at the time of admission. Again, F***ing LIARS! It also states my husband was put on a Morphine drip, which he WAS'NT, even though Kristin Fox tried to coerce us into a morphine drip and DNR And fought us to remove hydration and oxygen. It's bad enough they starved him for three weeks when they REFUSED him a feeding tube. For that matter, they REFUSED EVERYTHING we requested! It also states he was put on comfort care. Comfort care was NEVER mentioned. Palliative care was NEVER mentioned and nobody ever told us what Comfort care or Palliative care was!
Why are OUR tax dollar's paying for these USELESS agencies when all they go by are falsified record's and NEVER listen to the patient or family members?
Livanta needs to be ABOLISHED. How can they see nothing wrong with the standard of care being practiced by these Hospital's? I guess they ALL need glasses AND a new job! President Trump would be doing us ALL a great favor if he shut down Livanta AND put an end to Hospice/Palliative care which practices ILLEGAL Euthanasia!

Extremely Pissed Off Wife of Bill Knightly-Murdered by ILLEGAL Hospice/Palliative Care at St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, NH known as:
Circle of Life Palliative Medicine, which is ACTUALLY Circle of DEATH! Steer Clear if you want to live!



No comments:

Post a Comment