I am Speaking up!!!!!!

I am Speaking up!!!!!!
Me and My Knight

Friday, March 15, 2019

Fining trusts for patient deaths robs others of better treatment-How about the U.S.?

Fining trusts for patient deaths robs others of better treatment

You would think that the prospect of losing a patient was motivation enough to encourage the most thorough diagnosis and treatment of a sick person. However, from April the government could now impose fines upon hospitals if they do not treat or recognise sepsis (a condition where the body responds poorly to a bacterial infection and attacks its own tissue and organs), early enough.

My comment: This is exactly what the U.S. should be doing, seeing how at least one Nashua, NH Hospital is GUILTY of NOT treating SEPSIS and I'm sure there are many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment