I am Speaking up!!!!!!

I am Speaking up!!!!!!
Me and My Knight

Wednesday, March 27, 2019

“There Are Too Many Quacks Around Here.” You've Got that Right!

“There Are Too Many Quacks Around Here.”

Cancer … or a cough? Patients reveal their scariest misdiagnosis stories

| “I got a third opinion from a surgeon who said I broke six different bones … There are too many quacks around here.”

HealthWay.com – It isn’t easy to be a doctor.
There are unlimited causes of any cluster of symptoms, and it’s your job to narrow that down to a single diagnosis. Odds are, you’re going to get it wrong every now and then.
In fact, the National Academy of Medicine warns that “most people” will have at least one incorrect diagnosis in their lifetimes.
More than 20 percent of the patients who visit the Mayo Clinic show up with the wrong diagnosis.

No comments:

Post a Comment