I am Speaking up!!!!!!

I am Speaking up!!!!!!
Me and My Knight

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Today Would be my Husband's 68th Birthday had he NOT been Medically Murdered at St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, NH by NON-consensual Hospice/Palliative care


                        HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG KNIGHT 

Yes, today my husband would have been 68 year's old had he never stepped foot in St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, NH. The Hospital we trusted to care for our family. No more! They will never be trusted again.
It didn't matter to them that he refused Hospice Care. There was no family counseling, he wasn't given six month's to live, he was given a year or more and there were NO Consent forms signed. Not for Hospice care or the  Illegal DNR which we never consented to and Medicare paid for. The reason being: He wasn't enrolled in Hospice. That's right. Legally he wasn't. Illegally he was. All documented in his Medical file, but no-one will hold them accountable. You couldn't even prove Lung Cancer, so you let him die of UN-TREATED SEPSIS!
So another birthday without My Knight, thank's to St. Joseph's Hospital.  I wouldn't refer my worst enemy to go to your Hospital I thought the other Hospital in Nashua was bad stealing babies, but you take the cake, Murdering patient's. You've ruined my life and my family's lives. The anger I feel get's worse every day. Some day you will get your's. I hope the Murderer's responsible for my husband's death, employed by you, burn in Hell along with the Hospice bitch that ILLEGALLY came to our home. The bitch that pushed him into a heart attack. I will NEVER stop exposing you for the Murderers that you are and I have made it my lifelong mission, for however long that is, to put an end to ILLEGAL Stealth Euthanasia being practiced under the guise of Hospice/Palliative care.
Happy Birthday to My Knight in Heaven. Life Really suck's without you. I will fight for you until my last breath. You will NOT be forgotten. Not Ever!

Extremely Pissed off Wife of Bill Knightly, Murdered by NON-consensual Hospice Palliative care at St. Joseph's Hospital in Nashua, NH.

No comments:

Post a Comment