I am Speaking up!!!!!!

I am Speaking up!!!!!!
Me and My Knight

Saturday, January 26, 2019

Today is the 21 Month Anniversary of the Medical Murder of my Husband William Knightly Jr. at St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, NH


Today is the 21 month anniversary of the Medical Murder of my beloved husband. A senseless medical murder that stole the life of a man loved by so many, written off after refusing the removal of a healthy kidney. A healthy kidney, diagnosed cancerous by a a quack so-called Doctor, whom a colleague later admitted was not cancer. Why???? Was there some big plan for that healthy kidney? Was that kidney worth more than the life of my husband? Did my husbands refusal piss off the quack Doctor that much that it warranted NON-consensual, ILLEGAL Hospice/Palliative care forced onto my UN-knowing husband and our family? Did it warrant the denial of ANY and ALL treatment that could have saved my husband's life? Why was that healthy kidney so important that my husband was instead just left to die? Was there something sinister going on? Was a big payoff in store for my husband's healthy kidney? Why else would he be treated like shit after refusing to let the quack remove his kidney? Why would anyone let someone remove a kidney after being told, "We don't even know if you have kidney cancer. We won't know until it's removed." Give me a break. Who in their right mind would agree to the removal of a kidney without POSITIVE proof of cancer?
They say each day get's easier after the death of a loved one. Well whoever came up with that one is full of shit. Every day is worse than the day before. Every day just get's harder and harder and when your loved one has been MURDERED and no-one is held accountable it only makes life worse.
These MURDERERS need to be prosecuted, but I'm beginning to think Medical UN-professionals are  above the law. Murder  is SUPPOSED to be a crime. For the ordinary person it is, but NOT for Medical UN-professionals. So what gives????? Why are they treated special? Why are THEY getting away with MURDER???

Extremely Pissed off Wife of Bill Knightly, MURDERED by NON-consensual Illegal Hospice/Palliative care at ST. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, NH.
I Love you My Knight. I always will. Life really sucks without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment