I am Speaking up!!!!!!

I am Speaking up!!!!!!
Me and My Knight

Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Medical Murder is Legal in the U.S.- No Repercussions for Medical Criminals (edited)

My husband of almost 43 year's, pictured on the far right, was just one of the many Medically Murdered. His Murder took place April 26th, 2017 at the Hospital we once trusted. Four of our five children were born there. We trusted them with our lives, but will never trust that Hospital of Death again.
The NH Medical Board refuses to listen to reason. Document's proving Medical negligence swept under the rug, claiming the Doctor's did nothing wrong. Well they sure as hell didn't do anything right!
The NH Board of Nursing is no better. Proof and witness testimony means nothing. Nurse Practitioners let off the hook to keep on murdering and lying in Hospital records. The NH Board of Nursing let BOTH of them off the hook, but the company one of them worked worked for fired her after taunting my husband so badly he had a heart attack. Even THEY knew this was nowhere NEAR the proper Standard of care! Federal Law's broken, but nobody cares. I keep being told this is the Standard of care. What care? My husband wasn't given any. 
Forced UNKNOWINGLY into NON-CONSENSUAL Hospice/Palliative care is illegal, but the Medical Board, the Nursing Board, CMS, Medicare, the Attorney General and everywhere else I filed complaints see no wrongdoing.
CMS states my husband was NOT enrolled in Hospice and the Hospital didn't bill for Hospice. Legally, he wasn't enrolled in Hospice. Illegally, he was unknowingly forced into Hospice. This is MEDICARE FRAUD! Of course they didn't bill as Hospice because they would have gotten less money. They also would have been in trouble for the consent forms that didn't exist.
Medicare paid for a Hospice/Palliative care Doctor and a Hospice/Palliative care Nurse Practitioner. The Dr. who we were never told WHO he was, overdosed him with Morphine. 225 mgs. daily to be exact. I bitched and so did one good Doctor.Then Dr. was finally off his case.The Nurse Practitioner ultimately killed him and then denied she was responsible for him not receiving any treatment. We were never told who these Murderers were and never consented to them even seeing my husband.
CMS saw all the paperwork. The paperwork where my husband refused Hospice. The paperwork that shows he had an infection. An infection that was never treated. A UTI that was never treated. And SEPSIS that was never treated, which he ultimately died of. We were never told.
We were lied to from day one. My husband MURDERED for Squamous cell skin Cancer. Who dies from skin cancer? Anyone the Hospital want's to kill off. I will never understand why they wanted my husband dead. He was a good man. He wasn't useless and he definitely wasn't expendable. More so, I will never understand why no-one is stopping them from committing Murder.
So YES. Medical Murder is legal these day's. At least in Nashua, NH it is. And Death Panels definitely DO Exist!

Extremely Pissed off Wife of Bill Knightly, Murdered by NON-consensual Hospice Palliative care at St. Joseph's Hospital in Nashua, NH

No comments:

Post a Comment