I am Speaking up!!!!!!

I am Speaking up!!!!!!
Me and My Knight

Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Today is the 17 month Anniversary of the Medical Murder of my Husband by ILLEGAL, Non-Consensual Palliative/Hospice Care

Today makes 17 months since the death of my husband Billy. My Knight in Shining Armor. The love of my life. His life stolen by ILLEGAL, NON-consensual Palliative/Hospice Care at a local Nashua, NH Hospital where Circle of Life (DEATH) Palliative Medicine works out of.The only Hospital we ever trusted to take care of us and our family. A trust broken by unethical so-called Doctor's, forced on my husband WITHOUT CONSENT, in secret. Never told of the infection my husband had when he went into the Hospital. Never told of ANY of the illnesses they found through almost daily lab tests. Never treated for ANYTHING! Overdosed with Morphine to weaken him and push him to his death. No longer able to sustain ANY quality of life. Sent home with a Urinary Tract Infection AND SEPSIS and NEVER told, nor treated for either.
Visiting AIM Nurses were "supposed" to be coming in every other day, because we adamantly REFUSED Hospice care. Someone sent a Hospice/Palliative care Nurse Practitioner to our home, unbeknownst to us who she was. We were NEVER told. The crude BITCH antagonized my husband so horribly, he had a heart attack. We weren't told that either. I found it in his Medical file. He ended up back in the same Hellhole Hospital. If we had known of the illnesses and treatment he WASN'T getting, he would have been taken elsewhere. Not back to the same dump that wasn't helping him. He kept saying they were trying to kill him and he was right. He was ALWAY'S right. After filing complaints with the NH Board of Nursing, who found NOTHING wrong with the standard of care in my husband's case (they must have blinders on), they did NOTHING to this Bitch Nurse Practitioner OR the unethical Bitch Hospice/Palliative care Nurse Practitioner at the Hospital that ultimately MURDERED my husband, who started calling the shots, ILLEGALLY, without our CONSENT. The Bitch who tried to force a Morphine drip on my husband to "just let him go", which we wouldn't do. The Nursing Board did absolutely NOTHING, because there is NO standard of care any longer, but I did in fact get the Bitch that came to our home fired. Beware, she is now working at a Family practice in NH. I wonder how many people she's killed since she's been there!
Brought back to the same Hellhole Hospital and denied treatment, because they stated they didn't know what the infection was or where it was. IF they tried reading the lab reports, they clearly show he had a UTI and SEPSIS. But NO, he was just left to die!
My husband should NOT be dead! If he had been given the care he needed he would be alive today!
Don't EVER try telling me that Death Panels don't exist, because they most certainly DO. The Ethics Committees in Hospitals ARE Death Panels. It is NOT up to them to decide who lives or dies! Only God should be making that call! If Doctors no longer care about patients, they need to find another line of work! Money isn't everything. My husband's life was worth more than ANY of them will ever make off their greed in a lifetime!
I Love You My Knight and I ALWAYS WILL! I will fight for you until the end of time! You WILL get Justice!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Extremely Pissed Off Wife of Bill Knightly, MURDERED by ILLEGAL, NON-CONSENSUAL Palliative/Hospice Care in Nashua, NH







No comments:

Post a Comment