I am Speaking up!!!!!!

I am Speaking up!!!!!!
Me and My Knight

Sunday, August 26, 2018

Today is the 16 Month Anniversary of the Medical Murder of My Husband Bill Knightly



16 month's ago today, I lost my loving Husband, My Knight in shining armor, due to our new, rotten healthcare (or should I say NO care), in the U.S. ,Medically MURDERED by the Medical staff and Hospital we USED to trust, because for some reason they are allowed to Murder patients and get away with it. The "Standard of care" for patients these day's since Obamacare came into play leaves much to be desired. These day's Anything goes!
My husband had just turned 66 years old. According to all the research I've done since his death, once a person turns 65, they are considered Useless and Expendable. My husband was Neither. He was a man who loved his family with all his heart and would do anything for them. His grandchildren were his life and he would go without in order to provide for them. He went without for all of his family. He was a good man. He was my protector. He was my family's protector. He shouldn't have died. There was no reason for his death. No-one but God has the right to say when someones life should end. Medical UN-professionals are NOT God, though they think they have that right thanks to our Government letting them get away with it. Payoffs for Depopulation maybe???
My husband was diagnosed with Lung Cancer. Two biopsies from the Hospital of Death show NO Lung cancer. Suspicious cells, but that's all. I had the samples retested by a world renowned Cancer Hospital which also showed NO Lung Cancer. The same Hospital that the Hospitalist from the Hospital of death refused my husband a transfer that I had already set up with two Cancer Doctor's.
I have been filing complaints EVERYWHERE and will continue to do so. My husband deserves Justice for his senseless Murder. His Death Certificate states Primary cause of Death is SEPSIS. Untreated and never told he had. They said he had an infection but they didn't know what it was so they stopped the antibiotics they had just put him on. That's an extremely STUPID reason. To top it off, lab reports from that day show he had a UTI, but EVERYONE I've sent documentation to never even saw that.
They were playing God with my husband's life. If he were under 65 and NOT on Medicare would he have been treated for his illnesses they found but did NOTHING?
The second cause of death on his Death Certificate, Stage IV Lung Cancer. How can they write Lung Cancer when ALL Lung biopsies came back negative. Our lives are NOT about guesswork. Just because some cells LOOK suspicious, doesn't mean he had Lung Cancer. Quite the opposite. It was NEVER proven.Who are they to say he had Lung Cancer when FOUR Lung biopsies ALL came back NO MALIGNANT CELLS????? What has U.S. Healthcare become? Nothing good for sure.
The Hospital of Death in Nashua, NH, MURDERED my husband because they thought he MIGHT have Lung Cancer. Is this what our Government has come down to? Nothing has to be proven anymore? Loved ones can be MURDERED and no-one is held accountable? NO-ONE has the right to MURDER ANYONE!!!!!!

I Love you my sweetheart! I always will and I WILL get you JUSTICE!
Extremely Pissed off Wife of Bill Knightly, Murdered by NON-consensual Palliative/Hospice (NO) care

2 comments:

  1. Same here, he was put into hospice with no terminal illness only a UTI only to die 10 days later of an overdose of those drugs, I can't get anyone to help me get justice for him I don't know what to do anymore

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been filing complaints everywhere and sending proof. Still nothing but I won't give up. Someone, somewhere has to listen sooner or later and put an end to these Murders!

    ReplyDelete