I am Speaking up!!!!!!

I am Speaking up!!!!!!
Me and My Knight

Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Today would be Mine and My Husband's 47th Wedding Anniversary if He hadn't been Murdered by St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, NH



Today My Knight and I would have been married 47 year's had we not gone anywhere near St. Joseph Hospital, Sepsis Central, the Hospital of Death.                                                                                   If only we had known ahead of time that the Medical staff at that shit-hole no longer care about their patient's. All they care about is money. Money made off of other's pain and suffering. Denying treatment and forcing patient's onto Hospice/Palliative care without consent and then come's the non-consensual ILLEGAL DNR. And the State of NH turns a blind eye, as well as Medicare and CMS, paying the bill's these scumbags fraudulently submit. Medicare FRAUD and Murder practiced daily and no-one bat's an eye.              
They denied My Husband was on Hospice/Palliative care, yet bills were submitted for Hospice/Palliative care Death Monger Doctor's and Nurse Practitioner's and the CMS idiot's paid them. That is until I bitched and sent all the proof of FRAUD and the scumbag's lost part of their payment's. Just by looking at My Husband's medical file, it's plain to see he wasn't being treated and on Hospice/Palliative care you are NOT treated. All those MURDERERS do is overdose the patient so all they do is sleep and die all the faster, which is EXACTLY what they did to My poor Husband. Some day, HOPEFULLY, they will be held accountable. I hope every one of them die a horrible death and suffer the way they made My Husband suffer. Why? So the shithole Hospital saved money? Don't ever let anyone tell you Death Panels don't exist. Sarah Palin was right. They most certainly do and they pick and choose who to kill of next.           Happy Anniversary to My Knight in Heaven. Don't worry, those scumbags will get their's. I hope sooner than later.

I Love you My Knight and always will! Extremely Pissed Off Wife of Bill Knightly, Murdered by NON-consensual Hospice/Palliative care at St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, NH

No comments:

Post a Comment