I am Speaking up!!!!!!

I am Speaking up!!!!!!
Me and My Knight

Sunday, September 26, 2021

Today is the 53 Month Anniversary of My Husband Bill Knightly's UN-PROSECUTED Medical Murder by St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, NH



Gone 53 month's today and still no-one is being held accountable for My Husband's senseless MURDER.

Life still isn't any easier and I doubt it ever will be. Knowing that a Loved one was Murdered and the Murderers still walk free, Murdering more of our Loved ones every day, is something I just can't fathom. I will never understand WHY the Medical Community can get away with killing off our Loved ones and no-one bat's an eye. It's time they were held accountable. They no longer care about saving lives. All they care about is money and how much they can save by denying treatment and killing off our Loved ones. I can't wait for them to get their's. I hope I'm around to see it.

I Love you My Knight and always will! Extremely Pissed Off Wife of Bill Knightly, Murdered by NON-consensual Hospice/Palliative care at St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, NH

No comments:

Post a Comment