I am Speaking up!!!!!!

I am Speaking up!!!!!!
Me and My Knight

Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Today is the 45 Month Anniversary of the Murder of My Husband by St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, NH


My Knight and two of his special Granddaughter's. They miss him so much and he thought the world of them.

Today makes 45 Months since the death of my Husband, thank's to St. Joseph Hospital. He walked into the Hospital requesting treatment and never walked again. Overdosed on Morphine, unable to do anything but sleep.                                                             Denied a blood transfusion, denied a feeding tube, denied medication for a UTI, which turned into Sepsis and then denied antibiotics to fight the Sepsis and denied treatment for a heart attack. All of which we were never told he had. And then denied transfer to a REAL Hospital. If he didn't need an ambulance for transfer, I could have gotten him out of that shit hole, Hospital of Death.  He couldn't get out of bed and couldn't be transported any other way. I couldn't understand for the life of me why all our request's were being denied. I didn't find out until after I got his Medical record's and spoke to a Doctor at the New Hampshire Board of Medicine. He told me my Husband was ILLEGALLY DNR'D. We did NOT consent to DNR and signed nothing. A Palliative Care Nurse Practitioner from Circle of Life (DEATH)  at St. Joseph Hospital   who had no business calling the shot's and was NOT his attending Physician , ultimately sentenced him to death.The New Hampshire Board of Medicine and the New Hampshire Board of Nursing  refused to hold her or any of the rest of the Death Monger's accountable. The Medical Community must have a real hold on the State to be able to get away with Murder without any repercussions. And yes, Sarah Palin was right. Death Panels DO exist. And not just in New Hampshire. These Murders of our Loved one's by the Medical Community are happening every day. Hospice/Palliative care are nothing but Murderers, which I and my Husband already knew and refused. So why was this BITCH sent in to his room? Why was Dr. Death sent in to overdose him? My Husband was UN-KNOWINGLY, with consent forced onto Hospice/Palliative care and Medicare paid the fraudulent bill's. The Hospital denied he was on Hospice/Palliative care, so why were the bill's paid?  CMS was given ALL the proof of Medicare Fraud ,  which included the Hospice/Palliative care bills. They still paid. They even paid for Hospital acquired Sepsis. ALL Medicare Fraud. Nobody cares how much money the Government wastes when it comes to the Medical Community.                                           Thank's to these Death Monger's, I no longer have My Husband, our kids no longer have their Father and our grandchildren no longer have their Grampie they adored. Life will never be the same without him, thank's to those Murderers. And our Government does nothing to stop it. Beware. The Medical Community is no longer what it used to be. It's ALL about the Money! Not You!    

    I Love you My Knight and always will! Extremely Pissed Off Wife of Bill Knightly, Murdered by NON-consensual Hospice/Palliative care at St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, NH

       

No comments:

Post a Comment