I am Speaking up!!!!!!

I am Speaking up!!!!!!
Me and My Knight

Saturday, January 16, 2021

Happy 70th Birthday to My Knight in Heaven



 Happy Birthday Knight. It's not the same without you and we will continue to celebrate your Birthday until the end of time. You would have been 70 year's old today, had you not been taken from us.You will never be forgotten, nor will I ever stop fighting for justice of your senseless Murder by the shit hole Hospital we once trusted.         I got you a birthday cake and balloon's like I alway's do and we sent the balloon's to you in Heaven. A tradition we started after your Murder and will continue until I'm with you again. Maybe even after that. This will alway's be a special day for me and the kids. After all, you were very special to all of us. A kind, generous man who loved his family more than anything else. A life cut short by Death Monger Doctor's and Nurse Practitioner's. Unethical scumbags. Karma will one day catch them in their own game. Some day they WILL get their's. I hope I'm around to see it.                                             Another year without you. I have no clue how I've survived without you this long. Happy Birthday My Knight. You are alway's in my thought's. Not a day goes by that I don't that I don't pray to have you back. Back home where you belong.

I Love you My Knight and always will! Extremely Pissed Off Wife of Bill Knightly, Murdered by NON-consensual Hospice/Palliative care at St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, NH

No comments:

Post a Comment