I am Speaking up!!!!!!

I am Speaking up!!!!!!
Me and My Knight

Sunday, May 26, 2019

Today makes 25 Months since My Husband Bill Knightly's Medical Murder by St. Joseph Hospital

Today makes 25 Months since My Husbands Medical Murder by St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, New Hampshire, where Euthanasia AND Assisted Suicide is "SUPPOSED" to be ILLEGAL. You can't prove it by me seeing as NO-ONE in the State of New Hampshire does anything to stop it.
I've added a Sweet William plant an American flag and a few other plant's. 
My Husband's Memorial will keep on growing, just as our Love NEVER stopped growing for the 42 1/2 year's we were married (and still are).Our Love will last throughout Eternity and beyond. My Knight will NEVER be forgotten.I'll make sure of it and the Hospital and NON-CONSENSUAL Hospice/Palliative Care drug pushing Doctor and Nurse Practitioner will NEVER here the end of it! Don't even try telling me Death Panels don't exist, because they sure do at St. Joseph Hospital! Imagine that. A Catholic Hospital that kill's it's patient's. End times MUST be near!
I Love You My Knight and Always will. 

Extremely Pissed Off Wife of Bill Knightly, Medically Murdered by NON-consensual Hospice/Palliative Care at St. Joseph's Hospital of Death in Nashua, NH!

No comments:

Post a Comment